TIRES THAT YOU CAN TRUST
We Deliver Quality Tires For Less
Sonsio Titan Three Year Road Hazard Reimbursement & Tire Replacement Warranty Terms & Condition
We all do a lot of driving. There are potholes everywhere, debris on the roads and plenty of obstacles to avoid. Properly maintained tires can generally handle the bumps and scrapes but inevitably one unforeseen road hazard can leave you with a tire in need of repair or replacement.
Benton’s Discount Tires supports the tire manufacturers’ warranties for all of the tire brands that we sell. Those warranties apply to tires that become unusable for any reason within the tire manufacturer’s control, typically covering materials and workmanship. However, these warranties do not apply to causes and conditions beyond the tire manufacturer’s control, such as road hazards. Because of this, many drivers desire the additional security and peace of mind that a Tire Road Hazard Service Program provides.
This Program is included with your tire purchase and to submit a claim you must present your original invoice showing the purchase of the tire or tires.
This Tire Road Hazard Program (“Program”) is included with new passenger car and light truck tires sold by BentonDiscountTires.com and is administered by Benton’s Discount Tires.
The Seller of the tires is covered by a Three Year Road Hazard Reimbursement and Tire Replacement Warranty Program, it is identified by name and address on the original purchase invoice, which is attached to and made a part of these Terms & Conditions.
WHAT IS Covered: This Road Hazard Program covers only the tires purchased by you, the Customer, from BentonDiscountTires.com, and that are listed clearly on the Original Invoice with corresponding unique road hazard registration numbers for each tire, identified by the tire brand, type, and size, while installed on your vehicle (“Eligible Tires”). This Program is limited to reimbursement for flat tire changing assistance, and for the repair or replacement of Eligible Tires damaged by a road hazard as described below. See what is covered under road hazard warranty.
If your tire exhibits any of the above conditions and you have purchased the Road Hazard Warranty, please contact us.
What IS NOT COVERED: Competition Tires, LT Metric Sized Tires, LT Flotation Sized Tires, Trailer Tires.
1. Any emergency service vehicle.
2. Any vehicle used for hire, commercial, towing, construction or postal service.
3. Any vehicle used for farm, ranch, agriculture, or off-road use.
4. Program is only available to customers living in the 48 contiguous States. Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, APO/FPO, Canada and Mexico are excluded.
TERM OF COVERAGE: This Program covers Eligible Tires for a term of 36 months from the date on your original purchase invoice for the tires, or until any part of the tire tread that comes in contact with the road has a tread depth of 2/32” or less, whichever occurs first (“Coverage Term”).
- First year 100% coverage with no prorated fee.
- Second year 50% coverage with a prorated fee.
- Third year 25% coverage with a prorated fee.
WHAT IS ROAD HAZARD DAMAGE? Road hazard damage occurs when a tire fails as a result of a puncture, bruise, or impact break incurred during the course of normal driving on a road maintained by state or local authority. Nails, glass and potholes are the most common examples of road hazards.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS? This Program provides reimbursement as defined below for flat tire changing assistance, flat tire repair and/or tire replacement, up to the original purchase price of the tire or the replacement tire price, whichever is less, not to exceed $400 (“Benefit Limit”) during the Coverage Term, when an eligible tire is damaged by a road hazard. Additional charges including, but not limited to, mounting, balancing, taxes, shop supplies, and miscellaneous fees are not reimbursable.
WHAT ARE THE LIMITATIONS?
- Under no circumstances will the eligible reimbursement amount exceed the Benefit Limit.
- Program Administrator reserves the right to limit reimbursement to the generally accepted retail replacement costs.
- You must pay for all charges incurred for service, repair, and/or replacement and submit a claim for reimbursement of eligible expenses.
- To submit a road hazard claim, you must present your original invoice showing the purchase of the tire from BentonDiscountTires.com.
- If you do not follow the instructions provided herein, your claim may be ineligible for reimbursement under the Program.
WHERE YOU CAN OBTAIN SERVICE: You may take your vehicle to any tire service center. If you need a referral, you may contact the Program Administrator at (770) 906-5800 during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm est) to receive assistance locating the nearest tire servicing facility.
FLAT TIRE CHANGING ASSISTANCE: During the Coverage Term, you are eligible for reimbursement up to $75.00 for roadside flat tire changing assistance provided by a licensed service provider of your choice when an Eligible Tire installed on your vehicle is damaged by a covered road hazard. Flat tire changing assistance is strictly limited to the roadside installation of your use-able spare tire. You must have a use-able spare tire. You are solely responsible for towing or other parts and services. This benefit applies only to motorized passenger vehicles and specifically excludes trailers. You may contact the Administrator for assistance in locating a licensed service provider. This service requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch.
FLAT TIRE REPAIR: If, during the Coverage Term, an Eligible Tire is damaged due to a covered road hazard and can be safely repaired per industry standards and guidelines, the tire may be repaired by any tire servicing facility. The cost to repair the tire is reimbursable up to 20.00 per tire, per occurrence. The Program will remain in effect for the repaired tire for the remainder of the Coverage Term.
TIRE REPLACEMENT: If, during the Coverage Term, an Eligible Tire is damaged due to a covered road hazard and cannot be safely repaired per industry standards and guidelines, the damaged tire should be replaced with an exact make/model of tire if available. If not available, a comparable quality tire should be installed. The cost to replace the tire is reimbursable up to the Benefit Limit per tire, per occurrence. When you order your replacement tire from BentonDiscountTires.com, you may request reimbursement for ground-shipping costs. Prior authorization and a claim number must be obtained before replacing the damaged tire or your claim may be denied.
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO MAKE A CLAIM WHEN AN ELIGIBLE TIRE IS DAMAGED:
- For flat tire changing assistance reimbursement, submit a copy of your original purchase invoice and a copy of the paid invoice from a licensed service provider. The invoice must be dated and include the service provider’s name, address and telephone number and the year, make and model of your vehicle. Documents maybe sent by fax to 1-866-449-3239, Submit claims by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to: Road Hazard Administrator, P.O. Box 17480, Golden, CO 80402-6024.
- If you have presented an Eligible Tire during the Coverage Term, the tire servicing facility will verify that the damage to the tire is due to a road hazard as defined above.
- If the Eligible Tire can be safely repaired, you do not need to contact the Administrator for prior approval to repair the tire. The repair will be reimbursed as described under Flat Tire Repair.
- If the Eligible Tire cannot be safely repaired, the tire servicing facility must contact the Administrator at (770) 906-5800 (Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm est) for prior authorization and to obtain a claim number (not required for flat tire repair). Prior authorization and a claim number must be obtained before replacing the damaged tire or your claim may be denied. If the tire is found to be eligible for coverage under this Program, have the tire replaced as described under Tire Replacement.
- You must sign the repair or replacement invoice (not applicable if the replacement tire is provided by BentonDiscountTires.com)
- You must pay for the cost to repair or replace your damaged tire. Submit a claim for reimbursement of eligible expenses as described above.
- Please Note: Reimbursement check will be mailed out within 4 to 6 weeks after claim has been processed and completed.
Additional exclusions and limitations are described in the Program Certificate.