Trailer King II Premium Utility Trailer
The Trailer King II is our next generation ST radial tire for trailer applications. It has been engineered to provide increased resistance to heat build-up, with an improved tread design and tread compound for longer and more even tire wear. The Trailer King II offers four new key sizes for higher load capacity trailer applications. With its 5 Rib Tread Design it improves water dispersion in wet performance and reduced trailer wander and squirm under tow. The Trailer King II has a straight groove design to help improve resistance to hydroplaning and reduced stone holding. Also with Oppsing Angle Center Block Design to improved trailer stability, reduce trailer dog-tracking under tow, improved and even treadwear, reduced aerodynamic drag of trailer, and improved fuel economy under tow.
Features & Benefits:
- Integrated Tread Block: Offers a larger contact patch while still offering an aggressive pattern.
- Center Rib Tie Bars: Improved stability and tracking under tow and improved treadwear.
- Oppsing Angle Center: To improved trailer stability.
- Extreme Durability: Radial construction and 5-ply rib tread design.
- Robust Shoulder Rib Design: Improved resistance to shoulder wear and curb damage.