Sumitomo HTR ZIII Ultra High Performance
The Sumitomo The HTR ZIII is proof positive of Sumitomo’s well-earned reputation for superior engineering and vanguard technology. Designed for todays most popular performance vehicles, the ZIII combines euro performance with street tuner appeal. The result? Enhanced traction, exceptional handling and a new level of ultimate performance. The HTR ZIII has a five-rib asymmetric tread pattern merges cornering with straight line stability as well as a long lateral grooves evacuate water from the center of the footprint. With its four straight, wide grooves further heighten drainage for improved wet performance and with siped tie-bars reinforce block rigidity for control and enhance wet traction. The HTR ZIII has a 3-D wave wall increases drainage capabilities and reinforces center rib stability.
Features & Benefits:
- Five-Rib Asymmetric Tread Pattern: Merges cornering with straight line stability.
- Long Lateral Grooves: Evacuate water from the center of the footprint
- Four Straight Wide Grooves: To Further heighten drainage for improved wet performance.
- Siped Tie-Bars: Reinforce block rigidity for control and enhance wet traction.
- A 3-D Wave Wall: Increases drainage capabilities and reinforces center rib stability.