Sumitomo HTR-Z Ultra High Performance
The Sumitomo HTR-Z is an ultra high performance tires that has an outstanding high-speed handling with sticky traction on dry and wet roads. Its V-shaped directional tread quickly disperses water, providing superb wet grip and traction. The Sumitomo HTR-Z has four deep, wide circumferential tread grooves, with two additional inner circumferential grooves provide excellent anti-hydroplaning performance and with its large, angular shoulder blocks enhance steering response and overall dry grip. The Sumitomo HTR-Z has sidewall stiffeners improve steering response and overall handling without sacrificing ride comfort and can absorb the vibration noise.
Features & Benefits:
- V-Shaped Directional Tread: Provide superb wet grip and traction.
- Four Wide Circumferential Tread Grooves: Provide excellent anti-hydroplaning performance.
- Large Angular Shoulder Blocks: Enhance steering response and overall dry grip.
- Sidewall Stiffeners: Improve steering response and overall handling.
- A 3-D Wave Wall: Increases drainage capabilities and reinforces center rib stability.