Milestar Patagonia M/T Off Road Mud Terrain
For superior traction in harsh terrain, look no further than the Milestar Patagonia M/T off-road tire. Whether it’s rocks, mud, snow or sand the Patagonia M/T is one tough tire and will provide maximum traction in any terrain. Designed to be at home rock crawling, exploring the desert, mud bogging, playing in the dunes, or a casual drive through mountain trails, the Patagonia M/T has all the attributes to overcome any terrain. The high-void tread design is engineered to provide aggressive biting edges while promoting self cleaning. Staggered, off-center tread blocks provide increased traction while enhancing on-the-road performance. The Milestar Patagonia M/T’s 3-ply sidewall provides additional protection against impact damage, while stone ejectors combat stone drilling, especially useful for rock crawling and all-terrain exploration. Built to tackle rugged terrain anywhere you may want to explore, the Patagonia M/T will allow you to push your vehicle to the limit.
Features & Benefits:
- Stone Ejectors: Integrated to protect against stone retention and drilling.
- High Void Tread: Promotes self-cleaning capabilities to quickly expel mud and debris.
- Angled Biting Edges: Enhances the tires’ traction and performance on both on and off-road.
- Extreme Durability: Radial construction and 3-ply sidewall.
- Aggressive Design and Large Voids: To effectively navigate rough conditions.