Duro DS2100 Premium Utility Trailer
The Duro DS2100 Utility Trailer Tire has been engineered to provide increased resistance to heat build-up, with an improved tread design and tread compound for longer and more even tire wear. The Duro DS2100 offers four new key sizes for higher load capacity trailer applications. With its 5 Rib Tread Design it improves water dispersion in wet performance and reduced trailer wander and squirm under tow. The Duro DS2100 has a straight groove design to help improve resistance to hydroplaning and reduced stone holding.
Features & Benefits:
- Integrated Tread Block: Offers a larger contact patch while still offering an aggressive pattern.
- Center Rib Tie Bars: Improved stability and tracking under tow and improved treadwear.
- Oppsing Angle Center: To improved trailer stability.
- Extreme Durability: Radial construction and 5-ply rib tread design.
- Robust Shoulder Rib Design: Improved resistance to shoulder wear and curb damage.