Delinte Desert Storm II DS8 All Season LT & SUV High Performance
The Delinte Desert Storm II DS8 is an improved handling and cornering that discriminating SUV drivers demand! The DS8 has a unique, aggressive tread design that evacuates water and resists hydroplaning. Made with a special high silica compound for improved fuel economy and longer tire life. With larger tire footprint it gives the DS8 a large contact patch with a tree-like central spine that give you enhance grip, stability at very high-speed with control and confident cornering. The Desert Storm DS8 also has a high silica formula that promotes fast braking and responsive handling, especially in wet conditions.
Features & Benefits:
- Large Tire Footprint: For grip, stability, high-speed and control.
- Grip Enhancing Compound: Promotes fast braking and responsive handling.
- Wet Grip Grooves: Twin longitudinal grooves with 3-D groove walls helps evacuate water.
- Noise reducing design: Variable pitch patterns with 2-in-1 alignment reduce noise levels.
- Super Stable Shoulder: Big outside blocks to enhance steering and handling performance.