Boto BT215 Premium Position Trailer
The Boto BT215 is a premium free-rolling position trailer tire. With a decoupling groove that resists irregular sidewall wear, and wide ribs to prevent damage caused by high-scrub applications, the BT215 is also a low-rolling resistance tire designed to maximize your mileage.
Features & Benefits:
- V-sipes improve traction in wet conditions and dissipate heat for prolonged tread life.
- Main groove stone ejectors protect tire against stone drilling.
- 5 full depth grooves for excellent traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Decoupling grooves help minimize irregular wear.
- Free-Rolling Wheel Positions
- Tag Axles